Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Camping perhaps?

I started my morning off with feeding the moose calves.  Next, I went to feed the ducklings....or should I even call them ducklings?  Their feathers are coming in, they are quacking, and they can't even slip through the fences anymore.  I went to feed them and heard them coming before I even saw them. 



 Jordan had a day off so I was feeding the cubs today.  I did a little bit of training with them, then I ended the sessions with fruit.  I went in with them three times today.  Along with the typical puppy chow; they also had mangos, pears, and cantalope.  Here is Shaggy eating a mango.
 Later, I went to pick some fresh horsetail and fireweed for the Sitka black tailed deer and moose calves. 
 Jewelie also had cantalope along with her grain and fresh brush. 
 It was such a beautiful day!  The weather keeps getting better and better!  We only have about 6 weeks left until winter starts to come around the corner. 
 Looks like a post card I know....
I went back in with cubs around 5pm and tossed a few cantalopes into their pool....Taquka was satisfied.








The day has ended and I may be camping just over in Portage.

Goodnight Lower 48,
ErIn

No comments:

Post a Comment