Thursday, July 28, 2011

 Yesterday morning I was walking the bear enclosure for the 9AM shift.  It was a cloudy morning.  I love the way the mountains look with the clouds covering them.
 These Mountains looked beautiful with the Wood bison in front of them.
 The bears were already awake for me!  I didn't have to do any hoot and hollering to get them up.  Joe Boxer is on the left and his sister, patron, is on the right.  We got a new pallet of fruit donated a few days ago so I giving them strawberries.  They also had peaches, and grapefruits.
 Again, I just couldn't get enough of the mountains!
 Patron was picking at some left over watermelon from the previous day.
Since I was going to Cooper landing for a presentation later that night; I only had to work half a day.  As I was laying in bed, and being lazy, a friend came and dragged me out of bed to go walk to Byron Glacier.  It is just a quick .8 mile walk.   




This link should send you to the news video clip that was filmed when they came to visit us.....


No comments:

Post a Comment