Friday, July 22, 2011

number 100!

This is number 100 for the blog! 

So a lot has happened since my last blog.  For instance, I went to Hollywood....no big deal though ;)
A friend of mine is a grandson of Joe Simon, the creator of Captain America.  I was invited to tag along to the premier.  We left Sunday night at 11:45pm and arrived to our hotel around 8am on monday morning.  We were so exhausted that when we finally made it to the hotel room we crashed!  Later, we met up with my friends family for a dinner.  We capped the night off really early since we had to get our rest for the premier the next night! 

Tuesday morning we went to Madame Toussads Wax Museum. 



Charlie Chaplin and I posing....




















Julia Roberts and I chatting it up.....

Alfred Hitchcock.....


So the night was finally here!  We got ready and this is us actually walking down the red carpet!  Or, I guess I should say the red, white, and blue carpet....

We saw a handfull of actors and actresses.  Here is the list:
Vanessa Hudgens
Samuel L. Jackson
Robert Downy Jr.-AKA Iron Man
Hayley Atwell- in Captain America
Neal McDonough
Dwight Howard-Orlando Magic
Oscar Nunez (plays Oscar from the television show "The Office")
Chris Evans-AKA Captain America
Chris Hemsworth-AKA Thor
Francia Reisa-Secret Life of the American Teenager
Zoe Saldana-she was in Avatar
Steven Broussard-Producer of Captain America
Derek Luke
Sebastian Stan-AKA "Bucky" in Captain America
Jamie Alexander-My new favorite Actress!

After the amazing movie was over we headed over to In and Out burger.
In and Out burger was delicious!  It was also really nice to get out of my high heels and throw on some converse.

I just couldn't leave Hollywood with out getting a few pictures of the hollywood stars walk of fame.  I even stopped to get a picture with Mickey Mouse. 

  Captain America posters where everywhere!



We left on Wednesday afternoon.  I was ready to get back to good ole Alaska.  I missed the scenery and relaxed attitude of Alaska.   On the drive home to the center there was such a beauitul sunset!

The next day back to work I was ready to go!  We tried to walk Hershey.  This is his brother York that was getting in the way.  In the end, Hershey just didn't want to go on a walk.

Snickers was happy to get some orange slices for dinner...
Ok, well you know what time it is.....


No comments:

Post a Comment