Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Yet again....we have another sunny day!

Yesterday I had another day outside in the sun.  I spent some extra time hanging out with Snickers.

He was trying to get me to give him some carrots.  After he was out of the carrots he also had turnips, grain, and the last of our home grown broccoli from our garden. 









Later, I received an email from Doug Lindstrand with this photo:
It was a bull moose in downtown Achorage.  It is hard to imagine our moose calves, Gilly and Nelson, getting this big!  By next year they will have gained about 600 pounds their first year of life! 
We recently received 2 pallets full of tangerines and oranges.  The moose calves didn't know what to think when I gave them some.  We also like to make sure the adult moose also get anything with extra vitamin C. 

Today was a different kind of work day.  Instead of working outside, I actually had to run to town for a few errands.  I also picked up a tripod for my new camera and tested it out on the way home.  As I got to the center I went to one of my favorite spots at the center.  At the end of our property we have what we call "The Point". 

Next blog I will post a few more panoramics. 





                                                 Goodnight Lower 48,
                                                          ErIn

No comments:

Post a Comment