Friday, April 22, 2011

Last Day of Puppet show

I had to wake up so early this morning!  Ok, Ok, so it was only 7:00 am when I had to wake up...but. that is the earliest I have had to wake up ok.  Anyways, we left at 8 and headed to Anchorage for our last day of puppet shows.  We barely made it through the shows, because we were laughing so hard!  And let me tell you...it is really hard to do a puppet show and not burst out laughing at the same time!


Miguel the moose is on my right and the ranger from Alaska Wildlife Conservation Center is on my left.

Then we headed to mall to get a nice outfit for vacation.  Oh, did I tell you where I am going on Sunday night?  We are going to Denali!  I am so excited!!!!  We leave Sunday night after work for the plane ride to Fairbanks.  Then we drive about an hour to Denali national Park.  You guys are going to be seeing some awesome pictures after that trip.  Our days off are on Monday and Tuesday so it works out really well.  We get back on Tuesday night. 

Anyways, after about 3 hours at the mall of trying to put a decently priced outfit together; we headed over to Sam's to get 200 hotdogs and buns for Sunday.  On Sunday we have special events for Easter.  We will be having a special easter puppet show, porcupine presentation, easter egg hunt, and lunch. 

The animals will even be getting eggs!  The bears especially.  So who boils and dyes the eggs you ask?
You guessed it!  The interns of course!  We are currently boiling 72 eggs...I know you wish you could be helping us.....

Well, I gotta go start the second batch of eggs!

Goodnight Lower 48,
ErIn

No comments:

Post a Comment