Friday, April 29, 2011

Seward, Ak

This day finally came!  After waiting almost 2 weeks we were finally going to Seward, Alaska.  We left around 8 AM to stop in Girdwood and get gas.  Well I guess I should say that Amelia actually went to get gas and then came back to the center to pick me up...I slept through my alarm.  So we went on our way to Seward.  It is about an hour and a half drive south of Portage. 



This is a Puffin.....


A Stellar Sea Lion....

Jellyfish.....




Then we had a Gray Whale Tour at Noon.  The tour was great however, we did not see any whales.  We did get to see Sea Lions which was very cool...
The water was also very beautiful; it almost looked like we were in the carribean.





After the tour we headed home since we still needed to feed the animals....

No comments:

Post a Comment