Saturday, June 25, 2011

Whew!  These past few days I have been so busy!  The center is getting more and more visitors every day!  Yesterday it was actually in the upper 60's which almost felt a little too warm for alaska.  I know, I know, you folks back in the lower 48 are probably laughing that I think that's hot.  Well spending almost 5 months in alaska weather would spoil you too!  The weather could not be any better.  I am getting ready for my family to come visit me tomorrow night!  I am so excited!!!!!

Unfortunately, my camera battery is dead so no pictures for tonight's blog.  It is also going to be really short.  But, I do have some good news....I have another video that I will be posting on youtube tonight!  I will make sure and add the link ASAP! 

Well I am gonna go and finish editing the video,
Goodnight lower 48,
ErIn

No comments:

Post a Comment