Friday, May 20, 2011

2 more rainy days

On thursday it was just a plain nasty day.   It wasn't even worth dedicating a full blog to.  So, I thought I would put it with today's blog. 

Yesterday, I went for a quick jog around the center before the weather got any worse.  There were not that many visitors due to the weather.  We started our day of by seeing if the bears were awake.  We brought them some hotdogs as a treat.



  We were finding indoors projects to stay warm and dry.  Fortunately, Eve the store manager had a cleaning project for us.  The outside part of the store needed a little dusting.  Amelia and I grabbed the brushes, rags, and bucket and set off to clean.  The excitement wore off very soon....


We ended the day by going to Anchorage for a midnight showing of Pirates of the Carribean.  I guess you could also say that's how we started our Friday.

As I was walking to work I noticed Taqoka was having a blast in his new swimming pool.



I was able to go in with the bears today since I needed to scrub the bird poo off of the logs in their enclosure.  Jordan was training Taqoka. 


Even though the day started out drizzly it ended with a beautiful rainbow!







No comments:

Post a Comment