Thursday, May 5, 2011

Bones and Fur no more!!!

First of all look what I got!
It is a copy of an original sketch by Joe Simon, the creator of Captain America, and he even autographed it!

Ok so onto the last day of Bones and Fur....
We had our last four programs of Bones and Fur in Anchorgae.  This what I felt like after all the programs...

I was exhausted!  But, it did come to an end...and we headed home to the center.  We fed the animals and headed in for the night.  After dinner we spontaneously decided to go for a hike.  We hiked on the Byron glacier trail tonight.  It felt like winter on the trail.  We came across some moose poop...

Don't worry I was wearing rain boots....

This is the glacier in the background....

This is an avalanche shoot...


Well I am going to watch another episode of glee now.....
Goodnight lower 48,
ErIn

No comments:

Post a Comment