Friday, May 13, 2011

Thursday's post

Sorry I didn't post last night, the internet wasn't working. 
Anyways, on thursday we had another tour group from a school visit.  It was 72 first graders.  They were much more behaved than 75 5th graders.  The whole presentation went rather smoothly.


I did get a good picture of our 3 week old reindeer.. I have been calling him Toby.  I really don't know if it is a boy or girl though.


Next, Amelia took down an old wasp nest from last year...


                                                   It was huge!!!

Then, we needed to get a few pics of me and Amelia in our work attire for our boss.

Intimidating I know....


Then serious...




I was walking through the snack bar and something was calling my name...

If you know me really well, then you know I LOVE rice krispie treats!!!

The black bears were fed as I was walking by.  This is kuma eating dog food and some sweet peppers.



Overall, it was a gorgeous day!  A group of us decided to go for a bike ride/hike to Moose flats.  This is the same trail that I have been taking on the bike lately.


 This picture was taken from the top of black bear mountain at the center.  The gift store is the building on the right.  The ticket booth is on the left.







No comments:

Post a Comment