Friday, May 6, 2011

Actual Intern Work

Today we had a school visit scheduled to come arouns 11.  Usually the school groups are about 72 kids or so, but today it was only a class of 27 kids.  It was also a beautiful day outside.  Rather than setting up the kids to eat in the barn we decided to let them eat outside.  On our way to feed the animals I caught Tagoka playing in the water.


The school group came soon after and we started by giving a porcupine presentation.
Later, after the tour, we needed to clean out the bear cub pool.  It was so gross!  That was definitely the most disgusting thing I have done since I have been here!  We had to shovel the water out and then carry it in a bucket to dump it.  Let me just say that the water was murky for a reason...and it was not mudd.


This is how we felt after the job was done....

After work I went home and took an hour and a half nap...it was so nice.


No comments:

Post a Comment