Friday, March 18, 2011

2 Moose!

So after waking up with my Gourmet Hot chocolate I was off....

Here is how foggy it was this morning...you couldn't even see the mountain across the street...

Today was a nice and busy day.  We trained the bears and it went great!  We used the donated blueberries to train the bears.  This is how many blueberries were donated...

yeah it's a lot.....
after we train the bears we end the training session on a good note...



Then I fed everyone else their lunch.....

Adonis got a huge salmon filet today...

Ok then later I was told that I had a present waiting for me in the barn...what could it be?
It was a new pitchfork!  So I wanted to break it in by cleaning the chicken coop.  I know...It worries me that I got excited over a new pitchfork.  But I guess it beats the one I was using before that was split down the middle and half the length.  I had to use gloves to not get splinters!

So it was already 6:00!  So we headed into town to check the mail and fill up the water jugs.  On the way we did another cache and even saw 2 moose!

The it was back home to clean the whole house! We have a new intern coming in on monday so we wanted it to look nice. 

What a good way to end the day.........
Goodnight lower 48
ErIn


No comments:

Post a Comment