Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Off Day

so today was an off day for me...
Here is what I did....






   Next we headed home... on the way back we stopped and took some pictures of the signs that I always pass...

  and the last stop was the Turnagain pass

 

so then we headed home and I fed the animals and called it a night.....

Goodnight lower 48
ErIn

Ok

so I wasn't able to post yesterday since the connection was slow so this will be a 2 day blog.
Today was interesting....around 10:30 when I started to really get to work I was told to jump on the incoming tour bus and give a tour.   So I was really nervous/excited.  I jumped on the bus and was handed a microphone.  It was really fun and can not wait to do it again. 

Later, I grabbed some grapes and trained the bears for a few minutes through the fence. 

The center will now be open for 7 days a week and I am sure my days will get much busier and longer....

Goodnight lower 48
ErIn

No comments:

Post a Comment