Thursday, March 10, 2011

I created a monster...

Today was busy!  I had the past 2 days off and now there was some cleaning that needed to be done.  I wanted to give snickers another paper mache for some enrichment. 
He really liked it...
so then I grabbed the rake, shovel, and wheel barrow and I was off...
I cleaned out the chickens and they were so happy that I had an egg later waiting for me. 
Next, I needed to feed the bear cubs lunch.  I also gave them a couple of apples. 
I also cleaned out the sitka black tailed deer, and the porcupine's house.  So tomorrow I will only have to clean the eagles the owls. 
So mukluk (year old musk ox) needed a toy....so I threw in the plastic ball that the bears like to play with...





then she got a little more excited about the ball....



So then I headed home to make some yummy taco soup...... and now I am lapsing into food coma
Goodnight lower 48
ErIn

No comments:

Post a Comment