Friday, March 18, 2011

Out of Shape

Yesterday was another day off.  So I fed the animals and headed to Anchorage.  We ate lunch at a sushi place, grabbed some groceries, returned a few items, went to Sam's, ate dinner at a delicious restaurant called The Glacier Brew House, and finally topped the night off by watching Rango and it was 10 by the time we got home! woo I am tired....

So on Thursday it was a really slow day since spring breaks are over now here and the Iditarod is over.  A native of Alaska won the Iditarod which was the first time since 25 years ago! 

So we got to do some training with the cubs today.  They are getting really big and they are so playful! 

 We trained them with grapes and apples today...

I was super excited to have a nice delicous cup of gourmet Hot chocolate that my FBB sent to me (Favorite Book Buddy)  come on really? you didn't know that lingo?  So it was nice break in the day....

We also got a huge pallet of donated blueberries form sam's....they are so good!  I even had few handfuls!
On the way back from grabbing a container of blueberries I stopped and threw some to the black bear named Kuma....

Later, I raked and scrubbed the Owl enclosure out...it was gross....

Today was kind of any early day so I headed in around 4:45 and had some Nachos...oh yes I love nachos....did I mention that I had them for breakfast.....

To end the night we played some basketball in town for 2 hours!  We also stopped on the way and found another Cache that was hidden nearby the local pizza joint. 
Basketball was a lot of fun but, my feet are screaming at me right now...
But it was a really good workout...
Well I can honestly say that I am exhausted...so gonna watch an episode of the office and call it a night..
Goodnight Lower 48
ErIn

No comments:

Post a Comment