Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Porcupine Presentation

The alarm went off a little bit earlier this morning since we were doing a presentation.  We loaded up the porcupine in his kennel and headed to Girdwood.  We met Kelly (our boss) at the Little Bear Playhouse. 
We also brought a baggy of snickers favorite treats.  Peanuts, clementines, and corn are a few of the things he loves.  Kelly talked about the porcupine and then we brought him out on a table.  I also had a paper mache made to see if he would play with it in front of the kids.  It went great!  He had his whole head shoved inside the ball and the kids were able to pet him. 

Kelly then bought us lunch and some ice cream! Yum!  I had the flavor called Death by Chocolate....this is no surprise if you know me.....

We headed back to the center in a food coma.  I drove amelia, the new intern, around the center to see all the animlas.  Then it was off to do a few chores.  We fed the animals, spent some time with Mukluk, and then headed in for the night.

I quickly ate a plate of nachos and then headed to soccer.  There were 7 people there tonight so we were able to play 3 vs. 3.  It was so much fun, but I am definitely out of shape!  My feet are killing me and I am about to pass out from exhaustion!
Goodnight lower 48
ErIn 

No comments:

Post a Comment