Monday, March 7, 2011

It's been a month!

I can't believe I have been here for a month already! 
It was a really busy day.  Right away around 11 this morning I had a tour bus come in.  They were from an elderly care facility.  A bus full of elderly people made me really nervous with a road full of ice!  Don't worry there were no injuries. 

After preparing all of the diets I went in with the bear cubs.  I spread peanut butter around the whole enclosure for them.  The bear cubs are fed a type of puppy chow and then I add water to it.

I also headed over to the brown bear exhibit to see if they were awake.  I did see the coyote.  His name is
Wile E. Coyote.

So after walking around and chatting with all the visitors I was super hungry.  For dinner we went to the only mexican restaurant with a 45 mile radius.  It was really good!  Still not tex mex but I would definitely go back for those nachos!

anyways now I am lapsing into food coma
goodnight lower 48
ErIn

No comments:

Post a Comment