Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Skiing and Soccer

Today was my day off.  So I woke up early to take care of the animals before we went skiing.  So we got to the mountain around 11:45 and we were on that mountain for four hours!  That was a calf workout!  Here is the view from my new and favorite run on the mountain...

to the right is a restaurant and if you go around this mountain that is on the right you will get to anchorage in about 40 minutes.

So when we were done skiing we headed back to the center.  On the way back we did another adventure of geocaching.  Remember this pic...

 well there ended up being a cache right behind me that was hidden! I love geocaching!

So I got back to the center and fed the animals.  Then I was excited that I got a call from my grandparents and I had a lovely conversation with them....Love Ya most!  Ha there!...(inside joke)

I had indoor soccer in about an hour so I got ready for that.  Indoor soccer was back in Girdwood which is where we went skiing.  Soccer started at 7 so I got there and no one was there!  So around 7:15 the first person shows up....and that was all that showed up for the whole time!  Well I still got to kick the ball around so I still had fun.  He said he will call everyone next time before it started.  On thursday I think we will try basketball.  Well it's about that time....
Goodnight lower 48
ErIn

No comments:

Post a Comment