Friday, March 4, 2011

Taking some Pictures

Well I didn't have any tours today, but I still enjoyed the day.  After finishing the basics, I walked around and talked to the visitors.  I grabbed a cup of apples and did a little training through the fence to show visitors what we are training them to do.  I also went and visited with the porcupine again.  I think tomorrow I will take him for a wheel barrow ride.  I had a little free time so I decided to use the flexible tripod that I got with my camera and go take some pics.

On top of the future site of Black Bear Mountain, where we will move our 2 black bears to....
 In front of the 3 brown bears' exhibit....
  View from black bear mountain with wood bison in background...

Goodnight lower 48
ErIn

So this is going to be a two day post again...
here is a video of the male Kodiac bear cub playing....


I also collected 1 and half eggs from the chickens.  Here is why I say 1 and a half...

I got to give a tour today  to a bus full of journalists...I definitely was asked a bunch of questions....

later, I babysit for a few hours and called it a night....

goodnight lower 48
ErIn

No comments:

Post a Comment