Monday, February 28, 2011

Hockey game

Today was going to be the day that I went to my first hockey Game ever!!!!  But first things first, I went to church with the AWCC owner and his family.  We then went to brunch at Jack Sprat which was delicous.  I decided to try something new...I had a grilled vegetable baguette.  It was so yummy! It had grilled zuchinni, egg plant, squash, buffalo mozerella, and red peppers on eat with tomato pesto.  It sounds weird but it was so good! 

So then we went back to the center and I fed the animals.  I also went and talked to the moose, Jack , for a little while...

I then went home and quickly got ready to go to Anchorage for my first Hockey game.  We were sitting 2 rows behind the home team, The Alaska Aces....

This pic was taken during the shootout.  They were playing the Las Vegas Wranglers for first place standings.  Unfortunately after a 2-2 tie, then a five minute overtime, and then a shootout , they ended up losing...but it was still alot of fun. 

Well I better get some rest since tomorrow is my day off and I will spend it skiing....surprise there....

Goodnight lower 48
ErIn

No comments:

Post a Comment