Friday, February 18, 2011

Friday Night

So on this lovely Friday morning I started the usual tasks of cleaning, preparing, and feeding diets.  I also knew that the Sitka Black Tailed Deer needed her enclosure cleaned.  So I grabbed the wheel barrow,shovel, rake, and I was off.  After I did this I also decided to clean the porcupine house out. 

Then I needed to throw some pears out to the Elk.  You always have to watch how close you get to them since they can get you with their antlers.....and believe me, they try. 

Later I helped out for about an hour in the store.  I price tagged photo albums and coffee mugs...I know exciting huh.  Our gift store is actually a really nice store.  It's probably one of the better ones that I have seen.

Well this entry was short and sweet today since I am going to Anchorage tonight for a concert!  We are going to see Tim Easton.  I have never even heard of him. :)

Goodnight lower 48
ErIn

No comments:

Post a Comment