Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Running some errands

So today I did the daily tasks of feeding and cleaning.  One of the photographers for AWCC also came in today to take some pictures of the cubs.  Most of the really good pictures that I have posted on facebook are from him. 



So I ran into town with a roommate.  On the way into town I even caught a glimpse of a Dall Sheep.  I wasn't able to take a photo, but here is one of our photographers photos.



 I went to REI and returned my shoes.  I didn't know this but if you are an REI member you can return anything you got from there within in a year of the purchase!  I bought some work shoes about 2 months ago and have not been happy with them.  So I simply took them in today without a receipt or anything and got store credit back!  I bought a new pair and even saved $23.50. 
Next we headed over to Play Again Sports.  It is a store that sells new and used sports equipment.  I got my very own pair of skis! 
We then headed over to Carr's..a local grocery store, and I got my dinner!  Salmon!

We also ran into one of the guys from the show Deadliest Catch!  He lives in the town that we go to get groceries.  Girdwood,Alaska. 

 So I better go check on dinner that right now since it's almost ready!

Goodnight lower 48!

P.S. I wasn't able to see the Aurora lights last night, but maybe tonight.   :)

No comments:

Post a Comment