Friday, February 25, 2011

Night skiing part 2

So last night was really fun!  We got to ski o the slopes for about 2 hours.  The slopes were not busy at all.  I took a few pics....

So today I knew that it was going to be warm enough to really clean out the chicken coop.  It was definitely the project of the day....

Here is a before picture
 And here is the after picture...


ok I know it may not look like that much of a difference but just ask the hens and they will agree that it is much cleaner...one of them even layed an egg for me in return

So the bear cub cabin needed some cleaning, but I was only able to get a few layers of straw off at a time.  So I will be doing some more of that tomorrow...In alaska everything freezes so it is much harder to move a huge pile of straw!


The bison were very photogenic today....
 So I am exhausted after shoveling all day long!  I am getting  my energy back up for part two of night skiing!  Woop Woop!  It is my new favorite hobby. :)
Goodnight lower 48
ErIn

No comments:

Post a Comment