Wednesday, February 23, 2011

sushi

So these past two days have been my days off.  I actually felt like I had two days of rest.  Yesterday after I fed the animals I veged out in front of the tv for about 3 hours.  One of the roomates here brought a 42inch tv. It is somehow connected to Netflix so we can watch tv shows.  Today I also fed the animals and then watched a couple of episodes of lost.  Then me and a roomate went to Anchorage to run a few errands. 

I finally bought another camera charger.  So I should be able to start posting pictures on my blog much more often.  We went to run a few other errands before church.  I have been wanting to visit the church that my aunt and uncle went to when they lived in Anchorage.  So we get to the church and we walk into the room.  Very quickly we realize that we are the youngest people in the room by about 30 years!  There were only 14 people total in the room.  I really enjoyed the lesson and am looking forward to going back on a wednesday. 

So we have been craving sushi and decided that while we were in anchorage we would grab some.  I had the volcano roll and it was delicous.

Last, because fresh fish is reasonably priced, we picked up some fresh tuna steaks for dinner tomorrow night.  I have had so much fish in the three weeks that I have been here.  I love it!
I will post tomorrow after we go skiing. :)

Goodnight lower 48
ErIn

No comments:

Post a Comment